I am a cat called the Brew.
It is my desire to entertain you.
But I really don’t know how to write Haiku.
See how easy it is? If I can write poetry, anyone can. And to celebrate pet pal-ship, Pets Add Life is holdin’ a poetry contest fur kids to write poems about their pets.
When BZTAT was a kid, she used to write poems alot, and her favorite subject was writin’ about her cat Pyewacket. Do you know a child who likes to write? Have them pen a poem and send it to Pets Add Life. Look at what they could win:
- A “by-line” in a nationally circulated magazine,
- A $250 gift card for pet products, AND
- A $1,000 scholarship for your classroom for pet-related education!
- Six winners, one per grade level will win!
- Deadline for submissions is January 31, 2012 at 5:00pm EST.
You can read all the deets here. Get writin’, kids!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by the Pets Add Life campaign and the American Pet Products Association. I am being compensated for helping spread the meow about the benefits and joys of pet ownership. Or, ya know, ownership of humans. Whatever, they think I am important, so they are willin’ to compensate me. But I only meow about schtuff I believe in, no matter what the compensation. Better be tuna, is all I can meow.